Welcome to the EZ Tax Express!    * Indicates required fields.
The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission has invested in a great opportunity for our employers. Using this portal, an employer has the ability to Submit a Quarterly Contribution Report for a particular Qtr/Yr. Adjustments can also be done using this added feature, allowing for convenience and efficiency. Throughout the portal there are Guide Me links on the upper right-hand corner, which explain the various requirements of each screen. It’s easy to use and free!

If you do not already have a User Id and Password, please use the Create New User Id (Registration) link on the left. This will allow you to create a User Id and Password which can then be used to Login and Submit a Status Report if you do not currently have an Oklahoma Unemployment Account Id. We appreciate you taking the time to get acquainted with this electronic process, and we hope you find this to be a convenient way to pay unemployment insurance taxes (contributions). If you do not know whether you need to file a Contribution report, please see the information below.

You must report wages and pay unemployment insurance taxes (contributions), when, during the current or preceding calendar year, you:

1. Have employment in twenty weeks or a quarterly payroll of $1500 or more (Domestic and Agricultural employment have different requirements).
2. Have agricultural employment of ten or more workers in twenty weeks or a quarterly payroll of $20,000 or more.
3. Have domestic employment with a quarterly payroll of $1,000 or more.
4. Are a successor to an employer who was subject to OK Unemployment Tax.
5. Are subject to the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, FUTA, and have workers providing a service for you in Oklahoma.
6. Voluntarily elect to provide unemployment insurance for your workers.
7. Are a nonprofit organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. You are required to pay Oklahoma unemployment taxes if they have four or more workers in twenty weeks during the calendar year.